Blackstar (CURRENCY:BSTAR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 31st. During the last week, Blackstar has traded flat against the US dollar. One Blackstar coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Blackstar has a market cap of $54,467.00 and $0.00 worth of Blackstar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Tao (XTO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005275 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000937 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010219 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 47.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002731 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 45.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000129 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Blackstar’s total supply is 630,795,971 coins. Blackstar’s official Twitter account is @Blackstar_dev. The official website for Blackstar is blackstarotc.com.
Buying and Selling Blackstar
Blackstar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blackstar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blackstar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blackstar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blackstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blackstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.