Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 31st. Desire has a total market cap of $87,874.00 and $11,474.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Desire has traded down 13% against the dollar. One Desire coin can currently be bought for $0.0163 or 0.00000259 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,317.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $197.65 or 0.03143712 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $422.64 or 0.06722224 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $49.62 or 0.00789270 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $103.63 or 0.01648232 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00142413 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $115.49 or 0.01836814 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.25 or 0.00417509 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00031435 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 6,001,249 coins and its circulating supply is 5,401,249 coins. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.