E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 31st. In the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded up 8.3% against the U.S. dollar. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0159 or 0.00000252 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Exrates and LocalTrade. E-Dinar Coin has a market capitalization of $14.05 million and approximately $308,065.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005275 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000967 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010721 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 43.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 56% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000808 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Livecoin, LocalTrade and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.