Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 31st. Electra has a total market cap of $12.20 million and approximately $90,219.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Electra has traded 0.5% higher against the dollar. One Electra coin can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including CoinFalcon, Cryptopia, Cryptohub and Novaexchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009965 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinFalcon, Fatbtc, CryptoBridge, Novaexchange, CoinBene and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.