Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 30th. One Emercoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.99 or 0.00015764 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including xBTCe, Crex24, Bittrex and Tux Exchange. Emercoin has a total market capitalization of $41.77 million and $331,335.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004685 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00001018 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000258 BTC.
Buying and Selling Emercoin
Emercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Crex24, Livecoin, Upbit, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, xBTCe, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.