Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 31st. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00002367 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Orbitcoin has traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar. Orbitcoin has a market cap of $479,239.00 and $355.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.78 or 0.02414014 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.99 or 0.00636095 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00018211 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00026913 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00023919 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00022595 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009811 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015065 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Orbitcoin Coin Trading
Orbitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Orbitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.