AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 1st. In the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin has traded 14.4% lower against the dollar. AmsterdamCoin has a total market capitalization of $32,372.00 and approximately $22.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AmsterdamCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmsterdamCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.