BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 31st. One BlackCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0671 or 0.00001058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Livecoin, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. BlackCoin has a total market cap of $4.63 million and approximately $85,161.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00063407 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002777 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019709 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 27.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Livecoin, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittylicious, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.