Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 1st. One Crave coin can now be purchased for $0.0263 or 0.00000415 BTC on major exchanges including BiteBTC, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. Crave has a market cap of $403,701.00 and approximately $1,255.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Crave has traded down 19.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002217 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002278 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Crave Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 15,366,648 coins. The official website for Crave is crave.cc. Crave’s official message board is forum.crave.cc. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crave
Crave can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crave should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.