BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded down 8.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 9th. One BuzzCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. BuzzCoin has a total market capitalization of $554,237.00 and approximately $601.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BuzzCoin has traded 45.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 130.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 42.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 19,975,472,119 coins. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. BuzzCoin’s official website is www.buzzcoin.info. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BuzzCoin
BuzzCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BuzzCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BuzzCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BuzzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BuzzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.