Comet (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 9th. In the last week, Comet has traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Comet coin can currently be purchased for $0.0386 or 0.00000602 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Comet has a market cap of $33,720.00 and approximately $190.00 worth of Comet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00036000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2016. Comet’s total supply is 872,830 coins. Comet’s official Twitter account is @cometcoin. Comet’s official website is cometcoin.com.
Comet Coin Trading
Comet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Comet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Comet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Comet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Comet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Comet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.