Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 8th. Crypto.com has a market cap of $67.67 million and approximately $721,746.00 worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Crypto.com has traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Crypto.com token can currently be purchased for about $4.28 or 0.00066495 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, HitBTC, Bithumb and Coinrail.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007864 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004036 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015392 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00148786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.29 or 0.00252822 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $663.55 or 0.10297716 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011206 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Crypto.com Token Profile
Buying and Selling Crypto.com
Crypto.com can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Coinnest, Bit-Z, ABCC, Liqui, BigONE, DDEX, Gate.io, YoBit, Bittrex, LATOKEN, Bithumb, Coinrail, Cobinhood, Upbit, Livecoin, EXX, IDEX, OKEx, Huobi and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.