Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tripe Dice Exchange, Indodax, BtcTrade.im and CoinEgg. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $369.56 million and $18.68 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 16.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $51.89 or 0.00812234 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002963 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004063 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003581 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008450 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00001097 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, BitFlip, Coinsquare, Bitbns, Fatbtc, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Novaexchange, Cryptohub, BtcTrade.im, OpenLedger DEX, Coinbe, Tux Exchange, Exmo, Instant Bitex, Tripe Dice Exchange, Mercatox, BCEX, C-CEX, Bittrex, Indodax, Stocks.Exchange, Tidex, Graviex, Bit-Z, QBTC, CoinFalcon, BX Thailand, CoinEx, Exrates, Bitsane, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Bleutrade, Cryptomate, Bittylicious, Crex24, cfinex, Poloniex, C-Patex, Upbit, CoinEgg, Ovis, BiteBTC, Sistemkoin, FreiExchange, LiteBit.eu, Kraken, Bits Blockchain, Koineks, Trade Satoshi, Coindeal, SouthXchange and BTC Trade UA. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.