GlobalCoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. Over the last week, GlobalCoin has traded up 19.9% against the dollar. One GlobalCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC on exchanges. GlobalCoin has a total market capitalization of $198,439.00 and $0.00 worth of GlobalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00032432 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000063 BTC.
GlobalCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2013. GlobalCoin’s total supply is 65,171,010 coins. GlobalCoin’s official Twitter account is @globalcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. GlobalCoin’s official website is www.globalcoin.info.
Buying and Selling GlobalCoin
GlobalCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GlobalCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GlobalCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.