Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.79 or 0.00043264 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Coindeal, OKEx and Binance. Lisk has a total market cap of $312.18 million and $5.12 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Lisk has traded up 1.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00062212 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00028234 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00001034 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00036674 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00062304 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001057 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0853 or 0.00001328 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00026372 BTC.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, COSS, CoinEgg, Exrates, HitBTC, Coindeal, Livecoin, Bitbns, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Coinbe, OKEx, BitBay, YoBit, Poloniex, Bittrex, Gate.io, Bit-Z, ChaoEX, Coinroom, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.