Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. Peercoin has a market cap of $40.84 million and $639,434.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peercoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.63 or 0.00025456 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, WEX, Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Peercoin has traded up 65.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6,391.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $544.50 or 0.08500001 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011815 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014797 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015152 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 39% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.16 or 0.01017187 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00059630 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009451 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005652 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, WEX, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Bitsane, Livecoin, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, YoBit, HitBTC, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, BX Thailand and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.