Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 19.6% higher against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $18.53 million and approximately $59,872.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00005558 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Tidex, Upbit and Liqui.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00001163 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00051798 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00061148 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00025560 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001615 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015060 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003972 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $141.02 or 0.02198844 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, Liqui, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.