Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 9th. Over the last seven days, Sequence has traded 7.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Sequence has a market capitalization of $2.38 million and $258.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sequence coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0517 or 0.00000810 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.77 or 0.00105997 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20,367.15 or 3.17916858 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004864 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.29 or 0.00082532 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2017. Sequence’s total supply is 46,097,107 coins. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain. The official website for Sequence is duality.solutions.
Sequence Coin Trading
Sequence can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sequence directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sequence should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sequence using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sequence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.