Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. Bitcloud has a total market capitalization of $338,445.00 and approximately $84.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bitcloud has traded down 47.6% against the US dollar. One Bitcloud coin can now be bought for $0.0128 or 0.00000200 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002528 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 26,465,280 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.