Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. In the last seven days, Cream has traded down 4.3% against the dollar. Cream has a total market cap of $159,391.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cream coin can currently be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, Cryptohub, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $163.66 or 0.02547064 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.70 or 0.00617911 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026914 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023098 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020517 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009808 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014653 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Cream
Cream can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BiteBTC, Cryptohub and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cream using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.