HiCoin (CURRENCY:XHI) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One HiCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and C-CEX. HiCoin has a total market cap of $1.49 million and $6,909.00 worth of HiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, HiCoin has traded up 12.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 52.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000137 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 25th, 2015. HiCoin’s total supply is 10,000,244,678 coins and its circulating supply is 4,434,602,828 coins. The official website for HiCoin is xhicoin.com. HiCoin’s official Twitter account is @xhicoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HiCoin
HiCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HiCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.