Sativacoin (CURRENCY:STV) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last week, Sativacoin has traded 6.9% higher against the US dollar. Sativacoin has a market cap of $36,591.00 and $0.00 worth of Sativacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sativacoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sativacoin Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 21st, 2014. Sativacoin’s total supply is 7,096,679 coins. Sativacoin’s official Twitter account is @sativacoins. The official website for Sativacoin is www.sativacoin.io.
Buying and Selling Sativacoin
Sativacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sativacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sativacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sativacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sativacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sativacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.