SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 13th. In the last week, SecureCoin has traded 9.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. SecureCoin has a market capitalization of $61,127.00 and $411.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SecureCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0065 or 0.00000102 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00024877 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 80.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
SecureCoin Coin Profile
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 9,455,576 coins. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SecureCoin’s official website is www.securechain.com.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecureCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SecureCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.