EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 15th. During the last week, EOS has traded down 15.6% against the US dollar. One EOS coin can now be purchased for $4.65 or 0.00082934 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, Liqui, CoinExchange and CoinBene. EOS has a total market cap of $4.21 billion and approximately $1.24 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00009195 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002545 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Bilaxy, BitMart, BigONE, HitBTC, LBank, BCEX, DragonEX, OTCBTC, Coinrail, Kraken, IDCM, Bithumb, Bibox, Zebpay, CoinEx, Cryptopia, Koinex, Coinone, Coinsuper, ABCC, OpenLedger DEX, IDAX, ZB.COM, Rfinex, DOBI trade, OKEx, BtcTrade.im, Vebitcoin, Gate.io, EXX, BitFlip, Kuna, Livecoin, WazirX, Mercatox, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Poloniex, Coindeal, Liqui, Bitfinex, Binance, Fatbtc, CPDAX, OEX, Cryptomate, Coinbe, GOPAX, Tidex, CoinExchange, QBTC, CoinBene, COSS, Ovis, RightBTC, Tidebit, TOPBTC, Bitbns, CoinTiger, Upbit, C2CX, Instant Bitex, Exrates, Huobi, ChaoEX, Exmo, Hotbit, YoBit and Neraex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.