Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 6th. One Request Network token can now be bought for $0.0189 or 0.00000560 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Bancor Network, WazirX and Radar Relay. Request Network has a total market capitalization of $13.81 million and $362,088.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Request Network has traded down 27% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008774 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003248 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.43 or 0.03296475 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029633 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00138248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $5.70 or 0.00168650 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $321.47 or 0.09506238 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000117 BTC.
Request Network Token Profile
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gate.io, Bancor Network, Koinex, COSS, GOPAX, OKEx, Bitbns, Binance, IDEX, Radar Relay, CoinExchange, Huobi, Kucoin, Kyber Network, Mercatox, DDEX, Ethfinex and WazirX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.