Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 7th. One Absolute coin can currently be bought for $0.0136 or 0.00000395 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and STEX. Over the last seven days, Absolute has traded down 36.9% against the dollar. Absolute has a total market capitalization of $105,536.00 and $2,696.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.90 or 0.01826488 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.34 or 0.00474622 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00020887 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009777 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00018588 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00016756 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Absolute Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 8,319,994 coins and its circulating supply is 7,753,535 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.