Denarius (CURRENCY:D) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 11th. In the last seven days, Denarius has traded 21.8% lower against the US dollar. One Denarius coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00003174 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange, TradeOgre, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Denarius has a market capitalization of $449,366.00 and $733.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007705 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling Denarius
Denarius can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, CoinExchange, SouthXchange, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Denarius should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Denarius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.