A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Halcon Resources (NYSE: HK):
- 1/4/2019 – Halcon Resources was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 1/4/2019 – Halcon Resources was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Halcon Resources Corporation is an energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of onshore oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The Company operates in Wichita, Wilbarger and Starr Counties in Texas, Pontotoc and Seminole Counties, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Halcon Resources Corporation, formerly known as RAM Energy Resources, Inc., is based in Louisiana, USA. “
- 12/27/2018 – Halcon Resources had its price target lowered by analysts at Imperial Capital from $6.00 to $3.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 12/20/2018 – Halcon Resources was downgraded by analysts at Capital One Financial Corp. from an “overweight” rating to an “underweight” rating.
- 12/10/2018 – Halcon Resources was downgraded by analysts at Seaport Global Securities from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $3.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $6.00.
- 12/7/2018 – Halcon Resources was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “underweight” rating.
Shares of Halcon Resources stock traded down $0.02 during trading on Thursday, hitting $1.98. 2,772,507 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 4,674,900. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64, a quick ratio of 0.33 and a current ratio of 0.33. Halcon Resources Corp has a twelve month low of $1.43 and a twelve month high of $9.07. The firm has a market cap of $282.78 million, a P/E ratio of -13.20 and a beta of 4.03.
Halcon Resources (NYSE:HK) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, November 7th. The energy company reported ($0.06) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.05) by ($0.01). Halcon Resources had a negative net margin of 101.20% and a negative return on equity of 1.05%. The business had revenue of $61.60 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $58.33 million. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted ($0.06) earnings per share. Halcon Resources’s revenue was down 36.5% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts forecast that Halcon Resources Corp will post -0.04 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
HalcÃ³n Resources Corporation, an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, production, exploration, and development of onshore oil and natural gas assets in the United States. As of February 28, 2018, the company held interests in 21,679 net acres in the Monument Draw area of the Delaware Basin, located in Pecos and Reeves Counties, Texas; and 27,035 net acres in the Hackberry Draw area of the Delaware Basin, located in Pecos and Reeves Counties, Texas.
Featured Story: Is a Roth IRA right for you?
Receive News & Ratings for Halcon Resources Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Halcon Resources Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.