Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC on exchanges including Tripe Dice Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Coindeal and CoinFalcon. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $251.53 million and $15.08 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.33 or 0.00883334 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003458 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018917 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00001119 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011647 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00001846 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00001162 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, QBTC, Upbit, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Graviex, Exmo, Bitbns, Exrates, BCEX, Tripe Dice Exchange, CoinFalcon, Bittrex, Coindeal, Indodax, Mercatox, BtcTrade.im, Coinsquare, Sistemkoin, C-CEX, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Coinbe, Cryptomate, Gate.io, CoinEx, CoinExchange, BX Thailand, CoinEgg, Bitsane, Crex24, Bits Blockchain, BiteBTC, Ovis, BitFlip, C-Patex, FreiExchange, Bleutrade, Livecoin, Kraken, Bittylicious, Fatbtc, YoBit, Instant Bitex, Tux Exchange, ZB.COM, Koineks, Stocks.Exchange, Poloniex, BTC Trade UA, Tidex, Bit-Z, Novaexchange, Cryptohub, LiteBit.eu and cfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.