Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. Phoenix has a total market cap of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Phoenix has traded 30.4% higher against the dollar. One Phoenix token can now be purchased for $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Binance, Bitbns and Switcheo Network.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000592 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002860 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00001495 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Huobi, Binance, Coinrail and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.