Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 18th. Endor Protocol has a total market cap of $22.93 million and approximately $1.79 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded 15.5% lower against the US dollar. One Endor Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0321 or 0.00000875 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, DEx.top, CoinBene and BitForex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.19 or 0.01967844 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007849 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00024161 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005880 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002893 BTC.
Endor Protocol Profile
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinBene, Coinsuper, Bilaxy, IDEX, Upbit, Hotbit, Kucoin, Coinall, DEx.top and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.