AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 11th. During the last week, AdHive has traded down 7.8% against the dollar. One AdHive token can currently be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000054 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX. AdHive has a market cap of $240,380.00 and $225.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 66.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.