Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded down 54% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 11th. One Zurcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Zurcoin has a total market cap of $19,205.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded 47.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 36.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00001436 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. Zurcoin’s official website is zurcoin.org.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zurcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.