Thunderstake (CURRENCY:TSC) traded down 14.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. One Thunderstake coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Thunderstake has traded down 1% against the US dollar. Thunderstake has a total market cap of $19,601.00 and $0.00 worth of Thunderstake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00015605 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00002331 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00001692 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000794 BTC.
Thunderstake Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 10th, 2018. Thunderstake’s total supply is 540,883,455 coins. The official website for Thunderstake is thunderstake.com. Thunderstake’s official Twitter account is @thunderstake.
Buying and Selling Thunderstake
Thunderstake can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunderstake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thunderstake should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Thunderstake using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thunderstake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunderstake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.