Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be bought for $1.62 or 0.00041321 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM and CoinEgg. Over the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $400,822.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47.86 or 0.01222516 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00021982 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00002444 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00001871 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009515 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00001155 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, CoinEgg and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.