Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 15th. During the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $294,746.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for $3.58 or 0.00089454 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BtcTrade.im, CoinEgg and ZB.COM.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.79 or 0.01545908 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002569 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00020916 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002518 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00001482 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00001809 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002589 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, CoinEgg and BtcTrade.im. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.