Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. One Ratecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, Ratecoin has traded 7% higher against the dollar. Ratecoin has a total market cap of $63,530.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002583 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00002239 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007525 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Ratecoin Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official website is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ratecoin’s official message board is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ratecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.