SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. SmileyCoin has a total market capitalization of $361,481.00 and $29.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SmileyCoin has traded up 7.3% against the dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 765.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00019180 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.