Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. One Syndicate coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0259 or 0.00000655 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Syndicate has traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Syndicate has a market cap of $843,743.00 and approximately $42,354.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 48.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00017522 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00001060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Syndicate Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 36,232,292 coins and its circulating supply is 32,518,010 coins. The official website for Syndicate is www.synx.online. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Syndicate Coin Trading
Syndicate can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syndicate should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Syndicate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.