GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00004317 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded up 15.7% against the US dollar. GoByte has a total market cap of $631,097.00 and $11,451.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 38.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00001556 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00001784 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.