SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. Over the last seven days, SmartCash has traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar. One SmartCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0110 or 0.00000273 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and CoinExchange. SmartCash has a market cap of $15.57 million and $924,121.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4,030.75 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $137.18 or 0.03403825 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $59.30 or 0.01471401 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $154.88 or 0.03843074 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.70 or 0.01332444 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00119692 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.01394631 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.01 or 0.00322783 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000312 BTC.
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, CoinBene, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.