SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded 15.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 2nd. Over the last week, SecureCoin has traded up 21.1% against the US dollar. One SecureCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. SecureCoin has a market capitalization of $18,714.00 and $6.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00009360 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 10,023,216 coins. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SecureCoin is www.securechain.com.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecureCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SecureCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.