TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 7.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 2nd. One TRON coin can now be purchased for $0.0260 or 0.00000550 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, WazirX, Kucoin and Coinnest. TRON has a total market cap of $1.73 billion and approximately $665.41 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, TRON has traded up 16.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00007110 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.90 or 0.00399541 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002474 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00021213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.11 or 0.01524472 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00230750 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00006395 BTC.
- Maximine Coin (MXM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00001051 BTC.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, Ovis, CoinEgg, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin, Rfinex, WazirX, Zebpay, Bit-Z, Koinex, DigiFinex, OpenLedger DEX, Exrates, Cryptopia, CoinBene, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, DDEX, Bithumb, OKEx, Hotbit, Neraex, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptomate, Bittrex, HitBTC, IDCM, CoinExchange, YoBit, ChaoEX, CoinEx, Binance, CoinFalcon, Liquid, CoinTiger, Kryptono, OTCBTC, BitFlip, Gate.io, IDAX, BTC-Alpha, Coindeal, RightBTC, Sistemkoin, Mercatox, Coinnest, Bitbns, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Huobi, Bitfinex, Tokenomy, Liqui, Exmo, Bibox, LBank, Fatbtc, BitForex, Indodax, Tidex, Coinrail, Allcoin, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, LATOKEN and OEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.