Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for about $1.09 or 0.00021608 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Poloniex and Livecoin. In the last seven days, Stratis has traded down 11.7% against the US dollar. Stratis has a market capitalization of $108.69 million and approximately $2.18 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00021036 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004397 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00014309 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002358 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004512 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00010900 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00100170 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000198 BTC.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, HitBTC, Bithumb, Livecoin, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, Crex24, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, SouthXchange, Coinrail and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.