ARbit (CURRENCY:ARB) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 17th. Over the last week, ARbit has traded 17.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. ARbit has a market capitalization of $6,040.00 and $0.00 worth of ARbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ARbit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 105.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
ARbit Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2015. ARbit’s total supply is 10,830,050 coins. ARbit’s official Twitter account is @get_ARbit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ARbit
ARbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ARbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ARbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ARbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.