Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded up 14.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 17th. In the last week, Ratecoin has traded down 17.1% against the dollar. Ratecoin has a market capitalization of $63,974.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ratecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002040 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 165.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ratecoin is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. Ratecoin’s official message board is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ratecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.