EVOS (CURRENCY:EVOS) traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. In the last week, EVOS has traded 7.1% higher against the US dollar. EVOS has a market capitalization of $118,662.00 and $57,271.00 worth of EVOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EVOS coin can now be purchased for about $0.0150 or 0.00000283 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- 1irstcoin (FST) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00011672 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00008199 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 31.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Galilel (GALI) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Dash Green (DASHG) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003370 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- iDealCash (DEAL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
EVOS Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 15th, 2018. EVOS’s total supply is 8,106,472 coins and its circulating supply is 7,912,445 coins. The official website for EVOS is www.evos.one. EVOS’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EVOS Coin Trading
EVOS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EVOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EVOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EVOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EVOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EVOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.