Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. Litecoin has a total market cap of $5.04 billion and $2.68 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for $82.05 or 0.01555093 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, BitFlip, Koinim and IDCM.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002248 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.56 or 0.00162156 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00011870 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002859 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001635 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Iquant, BtcTurk, Kraken, OpenLedger DEX, Binance, Instant Bitex, Vebitcoin, Poloniex, Independent Reserve, Ovis, BTC Trade UA, OKCoin International, LocalTrade, DigiFinex, HBUS, SouthXchange, LBank, LakeBTC, Altcoin Trader, TDAX, Bibox, Covesting, Tripe Dice Exchange, GOPAX, Bitso, Koinim, QuadrigaCX, Koineks, BitBay, CoinEgg, CoinEx, Coinbe, Bithumb, Bitinka, Cryptopia, Coinone, Zebpay, CoinsBank, BtcTrade.im, Trade By Trade, Mercado Bitcoin, Bitfinex, FCoin, DOBI trade, Stocks.Exchange, QBTC, BX Thailand, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Gate.io, CoinExchange, YoBit, Exrates, CryptoBridge, Liqui, C2CX, Cobinhood, CoinFalcon, Coinbase Pro, Kucoin, Bits Blockchain, Lykke Exchange, BTC-Alpha, Coindeal, Bitlish, EXX, Bitmaszyna, Cryptomate, COSS, Coinroom, CPDAX, MBAex, Kuna, Bithesap, C-CEX, Livecoin, Coinsuper, BTCC, C-Patex, Nanex, Coinsquare, BiteBTC, DSX, Coinut, Bitstamp, Gatecoin, Bitbns, Sistemkoin, Cryptohub, Huobi, BitcoinTrade, Exmo, Indodax, Negocie Coins, Liquid, HitBTC, Braziliex, OTCBTC, CoinTiger, Upbit, xBTCe, BL3P, Stellarport, RightBTC, LiteBit.eu, DragonEX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, ChaoEX, Bitbank, Bit-Z, B2BX, Trade Satoshi, BigONE, ZB.COM, BitMarket, OKCoin.cn, BitFlip, BTC Markets, Graviex, BCEX, Koinex, Bittrex, Fatbtc, Bittylicious, WEX, Korbit, Mercatox, BitForex, Buda, TOPBTC, Bleutrade, Crex24, ABCC, CoinBene, TradeOgre, OKEx, Bitsane, IDCM and WazirX. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.