NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $11.07 or 0.00209817 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, Liquid and Upbit. During the last seven days, NEO has traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. NEO has a total market cap of $719.60 million and $234.64 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006294 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.84 or 0.00451755 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.47 or 0.01127106 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00007151 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.57 or 0.00408837 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Tidebit, OKEx, Coinsuper, Bittrex, Cryptopia, BigONE, Switcheo Network, CoinEx, Ovis, Allcoin, DragonEX, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, Coinnest, COSS, Livecoin, Bitbns, Exrates, Cobinhood, Kucoin, LBank, Huobi, HitBTC, TDAX, Binance, BitMart, Coinrail, Upbit, Koinex, Bitfinex, BCEX, Bitinka, Liquid, OTCBTC, Bibox, BitForex and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.