Credence Coin (CURRENCY:CRDNC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 20th. Over the last week, Credence Coin has traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Credence Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Credence Coin has a market capitalization of $20,076.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Credence Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 49.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Credence Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 10th, 2017. Credence Coin’s total supply is 9,227,006 coins and its circulating supply is 3,427,006 coins. Credence Coin’s official website is credence-coin.com. Credence Coin’s official Twitter account is @credencecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Credence Coin Coin Trading
Credence Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credence Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credence Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credence Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credence Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credence Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.